From May 17 to 20, join us in warm and sunny Scottsdale Arizona at the AAA Five Diamond resort, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for the 2017 Joint Spring Meeting presented by the ABA Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division (GPSolo); ABA Standing Committee on Group and Prepaid Legal Services; and the Group Legal Services Association (GLSA).
This exciting conference will offer abundant CLE, with high-profile nationally known speakers, opportunities for networking, committee work, distinctive social events and a break from the office in a vacation-like atmosphere. The meeting schedule will leave you ample time to golf, spa, shop, hike or explore Scottsdale. There will be something for everyone, including:
• A Welcome Reception at a replica southern ghost town, Copper Canyon. This western themed event will feature dinner, line dancing, mechanical bull riding and other fun activities.
• Professional Development. Set yourself apart from the competition with three tracks of CLE offering the most current industry developments, profitable strategies, revenue ideas and work life balance.
• Learn about new products and services available to solo and small firm attorneys. Meet industry vendors who sell products and services geared toward solo and small firm attorneys.
• Learn more about how Group Legal Services can enhance your law practice from solo and small firm practitioners and the plan administrators themselves.
• After the daily meetings and CLE conclude, shop in Scottsdale, hike, enjoy the many pools at the Fairmont, golf at the world famous TPC Stadium Course located on the grounds of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess or enjoy the Fairmont’s Well & Being Spa, one of the best spas in Arizona. Few other meetings feature sessions more dedicated to what you do.
Your attendance will open the door to knowledge, techniques, leaders, and other resources not available to you elsewhere and at a fraction of the time and expense. We look forward to seeing you at this all in one conference.