Freedom Summit 2019October 9, 2018
Legislating Against Lying.December 19, 2018
February 22, 2019 all-day
Beus Center for Law and Society
111 E. Taylor Street Phoenix AZ
Innovation and technology are rapidly shaping our cities and regions. How are urban areas using artificial intelligence (AI) and CleanTech to make their communities more livable, healthier, cleaner, and productive? And what are the legal issues that Smart Cities need to be smart about?
Join us for this important, first-of-its-kind conference on “Smart Cities,” sponsored by the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University and the American Bar Association’s Section of Science & Technology Law.
- Find out how forward-thinking local and regional governments are using AI and smart technologies to improve transportation and public services, enhance livability, and become more sustainable.
- Learn about legal issues arising from AI in urban environments.
- Discover how sports facilities, college campuses, and other buildings are using smart technologies to improve customer experience, transportation, and safety..
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity in smart cities and structures
- See how major technology companies are helping cities and regions deploy cutting edge technologies, including AI and cleantech, to develop and improve smart cities and regions.
- Obtain CLE credit as experts discuss the most important legal issues affecting smart cities