Freedom Summit 2019November 6, 2018
Lunch and Learn Series – Prof. Josh Sellers – Legislating Against Lying.November 28, 2018
ABA Smart Cities Conference
February 22, 2019 | Beus Center for Law and Society | 111 E. Taylor Street Phoenix AZ |
Innovation and technology are rapidly shaping our cities and regions. How are urban areas using artificial intelligence (AI) and CleanTech to make their communities more livable, healthier, cleaner, and productive? And what are the legal issues that Smart Cities need to be smart about?
Join us for this important, first-of-its-kind conference on “Smart Cities,” sponsored by the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University and the American Bar Association’s Section of Science & Technology Law.
- Find out how forward-thinking local and regional governments are using AI and smart technologies to improve transportation and public services, enhance livability, and become more sustainable.
- Learn about legal issues arising from AI in urban environments.
- Discover how sports facilities, college campuses, and other buildings are using smart technologies to improve customer experience, transportation, and safety..
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity in smart cities and structures
- See how major technology companies are helping cities and regions deploy cutting edge technologies, including AI and cleantech, to develop and improve smart cities and regions.
- Obtain CLE credit as experts discuss the most important legal issues affecting smart cities
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement This activity may qualify for up to 6.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0.0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
Alumni Attorney, Attorney Registration, Community Member, Webcast, Student